Thursday, April 14, 2011

Be a Wild One


" I never saw a Wild thing that was sorry for itself" DH Lawrence



the Dolphins appear from Sirius

to the Waters of this Earth

from which Dimension

do they come and to where do they go ?

the Dolphins appear as Light

the Dolphins appear as Joy

the Dolphins appear and vanish

Deep into the Indigo Sea

Deep into the Indigo Sea


into the Eyes of the Child


into the Arms of the Mother


into the Heart of the Father


Poseidon Zeus Athena please forgive me Now


Poseidon Zeus Athena please forgive us Now


we are the Children of this Indigo Planet


we are the Waters

we are the Sea


I AM you I AM One I am He


the Bubble Now becomes the Sea


the Bubble Now becomes the Sea


within great pressure under duress


this lump of dense matter Illuminates


all Distress


She Leaps now with Great Joy


watch her Spin and turn above the Sea


the Earth is Awake


and Man is at Peace


the Child has returned


and we have broken the Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment