
In my Twin Flame I see myself
and all of my Flaws and Shortcomings
my Impatience , my Lack of Gratitude
my Lack of Love and Faith
In my Twin Flame I see God
I see Alohaa and Possibility and Change
In my Twin Flame I see Balance and Harmony
why do we hid from ourself
our Baggage our Past , Karma
I want to Love you , Love myself and Grow
I see you as you are and as I see myself
no better nor worse
All of my Fears and Jealousies
All of my Hope and Ecstasy
the agony of defeat of nothing
the Joy of Reunion
of looking into your Eyes again Face to Face
and Equal
no Better no Worse just God looking at God
no Past nor Future Eternity
in the grains of Sand
I saw you once before in a Dream
you were alone on the Beach
and you vanished
and in the Ocean depths
I saw you at Home and Ease
with All
and I wanted to Join you
and I shall
I shall
I shall
this world is to Full of Sorrow
this world is to Full of Love
for us not to Cry deeply
to Breathe Deeply
to Look Intensely
and Forgive that which is Done
No comments:
Post a Comment